Get Referrals/Earn Commissions Holy Gosh! I´m Surfing-USA!
By registering for TEIncomeTrain you agree that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.
Unless you received prior permission from TEIncomeTrain, you may only register for one TEIncomeTrain account.
You may not promote TEIncomeTrain in a way that could be considered spamming. You may only promote your referral URL and/or other promotional material in other traffic exchanges or advertising programs that allow it. Promoting TEIncomeTrain in a way that could be considered spamming will result in removal of your TEIncomeTrain account and possible legal action.
Users are completely responsible for the content they promote using TEIncomeTrain. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the rights to promote a URL, and any content it contains. TEIncomeTrain is not responsible if a user is in violation of another legal agreement, copyright infringement, or any other issues.
Before submitting a URL to TEIncomeTrain, please read these rules very carefully and make sure your URL does not violate any of them. If you violate any of these rules, your site will be deleted along with any credits assigned to them. Your TEIncomeTrain account may also be deleted.
*No sites with illegal activity.
*No frame-breaking sites.
*No viruses, trojans, or spyware.
*No adult content.
*Rotators may be promoted only if all sites or banners in rotation comply with these terms.
*No HYIPs or "investment autosurfs". These are illegal in most countries, including the United States.
*No PTP sites.
*TEIncomeTrain has the full right to delete any site that is inappropriate or questionable.
Membership & Accounts
- TEIncomeTrain reserves the right to refuse or remove members for any reason without giving notice. This includes but is not limited to members who Spam (Only use your confirmed opt in lists to promote to) and members who use frame breakers.
- We do NOT allow members to use our services to promote websites containing:
- Adult Material
- Bad language
- Auto installing software
- Illegal Business
- Must click closing prompts
- Text that is not written in English
- Members are strictly prohibited from artificially accumulating referrals/cash/credits/points to their account by any means and cheaters will be removed and banned. This includes but is not limited to account stacking.
- By joining TEIncomeTrain you agree to receive offers and updates from ourselves up to twice a day maximum. (This excludes any system notices you may receive automatically for inactive accounts etc) Mail outs from us may contain private advertisements of a product or service offered not by ourselves. As you opt in to receive these they are not spam so please do not report them as spam emails, false spam complaints will result in immediate deletion of your account.
- If you decide to remove your account we can not refund membership payments. Accounts can be removed easily by yourself by signing in and clicking the Delete Account button on the profile/account details page. We are unable to delete an account for you unless you submit a support ticket from the email address that you registered the account with and confirm your username and password. Deleting your account yourself is immediate and will result in no emails coming to you from the site after deletion. However requesting deletion from us can take up to 7 days and you will continue to receive emails during that time.
- The process of deleting an account and signing up for a new one in order to collect multiple signup bonuses or because you are unable to access a account is not allowed. Please contact us via support ticket if you have any issues relating to your account. We can help get the first account back up and running instead of creating a second account. Members found with two or more accounts are deleted from the system when random checks are done.
- We reserve the right to delete any account that has not been logged into for 365 days.
Affiliates / Commissions
- TEIncomeTrain will never rent, sell, trade, or otherwise share your information with any third parties at anytime unless required to do so by law.
- We only store names, email addresses, IP addresses and transaction history that is needed to run the membership site. We use third party Payment Processors so we do not have to store sensitive information regarding payments.
- You can access and edit all information that we keep on your profile/account information page inside the membership area at any time.
- No change of account referrer is available here. We cannot be held responsible for lost referrals and monies earned from referrals ending up under someone else because their computer/browser remembered another cookie. The join page that shows after your affiliate link is clicked shows your name at the bottom. If the member wants to join under a specific member it is their responsibility to check under who they are joining.
- We make no guaranteed claims on how much money you can make using our service. Any figures quoted are to be taken as examples only. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the service, and the motivation and ability to make sales. Individual results will vary.
- You understand your role as an affiliate marketer does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and affiliates are considered self employed / independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own book keeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable. Payments received as a reseller are classed as your income, you are liable to declare that.
- We pay affiliate commissions on direct referral purchases of membership fee and upgrades as a thank you for promoting us. These are for your direct referrals only and we are not multi level. Commissions subject to a $10 minimum. If you wish to be paid by Payza / PayPal then submit a payout request (This has to be done manually and therefore we have a minimum payout of $10. Payza payouts will be paid as soon as possible but we do not offer a set time frame as our Payza account balance varies from week to week)
- Any commissions earned by way of self referring or account stacking including and not limited to more than one account using the same IP address or same Payza / PayPal address will be removed for improper earnings of affiliate commissions.
- Use of our TEIncomeTrain service and other services we provide is at members own risk and we can not be held responsible for loss or damage to any information. This includes any financial loss suffered as a result of using our system including but not limited to the cost of advertising that you use to promote the service.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and/or discontinue this service at any time.
- The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to TEIncomeTrain. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
- We can not accept responsibility for others promoting our service as something that it does not do or in a different light as which it is meant to be used. Others claims are their responsibility not the responsibility of TEIncomeTrain or its owners. We will only provide the service that we offer and not anything that has been miss promoted by our affiliates.
- If you are unable to access the site, any site service or any bonus or reward feature due to situations out of our control, not limited to but including issues with browser settings and cache, computer or internet settings or personal ability we can not be held responsible for any loss of time or service and we are unable to provide refunds for this. It is your responsibility to provide a working computer/system to access the site. We are always happy to help you where we can and advise on how to get around issues you may be experiencing so please submit a ticket with any issues.
- Membership requires an active email address (One that actively receives our emails) and any email bouncing (Unable to be delivered to you) will result in the system automatically setting your account to inactive. When logging in it will ask you to provide a working email address to access the site. All we are able to do is send the email to you, the delivery of that to your inbox by your email service provider is out of our control. Verification emails and lost password emails also fall under this category and if you are not receiving them you will need to provide an alternative email address.
- As an account requires an active email address, unsubscribing from admin emails will result in the account going into delete mode. Unsubscribed accounts are removed 14 days after unsubscribing. Deletion is a non reversible process and all account details including any credits/commissions/points etc will be lost. You are able to re-subscribe and set your account back to active within the 14 day deletion mode period by logging in and visiting the profile page and then ticking the subscribed box. You will need to click the confirmation link in the email again when resubscribing. If the subscribed box is not showing, please send in a support ticket.
- We provide a support desk as a first point of contact for any account issues. Please always submit a support ticket and note down the ticket number so you can return to check for a reply. If your support ticket is of a email nature and you are not receiving emails from us then you probably will not get the email to say we have replied so noting down your ticket number is of major importance. Any support ticket submitted of a rude or demanding nature will not be replied to, remember we are here to help and work with you not to put up with abuse. Please do not reply to emails with support questions as we get so many emails it will most likely never be seen.
- We are an advertising service and we do not take responsibility for any advert or site that is advertised/promoted using our services. All terms and policies are the responsibility of each site owner directly.
- Upon use of this service you agree to these terms and conditions. All signups require a tick confirmation of agreeing to these terms and conditions, If you do not want to agree do not sign up.